When God Speaks

In my lifetime I have experienced a lot, however it's been a real whirlwind in my life as of recently. Not too long ago I was not living up to my full potential and every since I got saved.  My life has been so much self destruction and I ran on fear and I was all over the place.  While I was all over the place I turned to drugs and prostitution to run my life. In that kind of life I never knew what was going to happen. I had my pimps direction. Then came the direction of the judicial system. I traded one mess for another. 
In the last three weeks I have never experienced such a whirlwind like this  however their is a good order to what is taking place. In fact the other night I was crying out to the Lord and asking him for help. I have two very serious personality disorders and in my town there's no therapist that will take my case yet I found out that a highly specialized therapist was seven hours away from where I am currently residing. I called him and I set up a appointment and he just lost a client so I took the last spot then to find out that he is a Christian.  This morning God told me to move and relocate and I am here now to check out things and to get situated here.  I have some direction now and this is a awesome ride and whirlwind!
Please don't give up five minutes before the miracle happens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reclaiming My Time...

FEAR!!!